Saturday, March 07, 2009

Halloween Should Be Celebrated All Year Long!


I think Halloween is so wonderful that it should be celebrated all year long. If you know me, you already know that.

Here are just a few reasons that Halloween is the best holiday of all times:

  • You get to dress up and pretend that you are something or someone else.
  • People give you candy just for knocking on their door and telling them that if they don't give you a treat, you will play a trick on them.
  • The weather is great, gray skies, orange leaves, cool (not cold) air and the wind howling through the trees.
  • It is the only day in the year that people like myself feel normal.
  • And Haunted Attractions, they are the best.
  • Oh, and we can not forget about pumpkin carving. I love to carve pumpkins.
Speaking of pumpkin carving. When I feel deprived of being able to carve pumpkins during the winter, spring and summer, I have found that carving oranges is almost as fun.
Above are a couple of my little creations. I think they turned out almost disturbing.....Just the way I like things to be.....disturbing.