Friday, March 13, 2009

Puppy-Wuppy Circus

I had no idea what I was getting into when I got two puppies at the same time. They are brothers, so they are the same age (5 months now).

We have been good little puppy parents, we took them to the vet to get checked out and get their vaccines. They are on heart worm meds and have now been "snipped". But, I had no idea how hard it would be to get all of that done.

They are both very stubborn when they don't want to go somewhere. They are very determined when they want to go somewhere they should not go and they think that they should have free run of the house even though they are outside dogs.

I have raised puppies before, but never more than one at a time. So, this is much harder than I thought it could or would be.

That being said, I am loving having them and I hope that we ALL survive puppyhood!