Friday, June 26, 2009

A Prediction

I have a prediction that we are going to have a very dry winter in 2009.

Why you ask? Because it has been raining ever sense Memorial Day. If we get all of this rain now, it means that we are not going to get it later in the year when we are use to getting it and or need it.

I have learned in life that when something great happens, like getting extra money for whatever reason, not too long down the road, that money is going to be needed for an unexpected event.


So, whenever I get an abundance of something, I hang onto it knowing that I am receiving it as a blessing because I will need it in the near future.

My theory is that we are getting an abundance of rain now because we will need it later when we would normally be getting the moister, but won't be.