Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My First Neg Feedback On eBay

No, I am not bragging that I have a neg feedback. I do have 1,191 positive feedback, 0 neutral, and now 1 neg. I think the 1,191 happy customers should say enough about my performance as an eBay member.

eBay has made the feedback playing field completely unfair. The buyer can leave neg feedback for no good reason, but the seller can NOT leave neg feedback, even if the buyer does not pay. So I expected this to happen sooner or later. I was hoping that it would never happen, but it does happen.

The thing that upsets me about it is that the customer was not unhappy with the transaction, they were unhappy with the product.

Did the customer contact me about this problem with the before leaving neg feedback.......NOPE!
Would I have given a refund or a replacement product.....ABSOLUTELY!

I have lost money to make my customers happy, but that is part of business and good customer service.